Save the Date for Day of Meditation 2017!
A Day of Meditation cultivating kindness and compassion for all.
Saturday, January 28, 2017
10:00 am – 4:15 pm
The Meditation Place
324 Main St, Longmont, CO 80501
(Alley Entrance from public parking lot on Kimbark St. between 3rd and 4th Avenues)
Drop in or stay all day – Experience various forms of meditation
- 10:00 Cliff Clusin, The Meditation Place and Prairie Mountain Zen Center
- 11:00 Longmont Shambhala Meditation Group
- 12:00-12:15 Brown bag lunch *
- 12:15-1:20 Keynote presentation and discussion:
NOW meditation and mindfulness are more important than ever
Speaker: Christopher Hareesh Wallis
Founder and Head of Faculty of the Mattamurya institute, devoted to yogic practice for an awakened life – www.mattamayura.org
- 1:30 Unity Longmont Spiritual Center & Lotus Blossom Sangha
- 2:30 Transmission Meditation
- 3:30 Singing Bowls, presented by Christina Hildebrandt
- 4:00 Closing ceremony
Suggested Free Will Offering $10 (no one turned away)
*Lunch : For $5 boxed lunch RSVP to email@example.com by Jan. 22, 2017, or bring own brown bag. Tea and water will be provided.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 303-809-2492