Practices for Inner Peace in Longmont
Practices for Inner Peace is a Longmont community organization that is made up of area contemplative or spiritual organizations and individual practitioners who work from a contemplative or spiritual approach. As an organization, we are dedicated to offering to the Longmont community practical contemplative tools for spiritual growth. We do this through educational programs and interactive community events, such as our annual Wake Up! in the Park and Day of Meditation events.
Reasons to Participate with Practices for Inner Peace in Longmont
Participate with PIP to:
- Experience mutual support in a community of like-minded practitioners
- Have greater visibility through a link on our website and the opportunity to write a guest blog post on our blog.
- Share your contemplative practice at our annual public events: Wake Up! in the Park and Day of Meditation
- Have the opportunity to contribute your unique gifts in helping shape the future of PIP Longmont, and in shaping the role we can play in the greater Longmont community
Who is a Member of Practices for Inner Peace Longmont?
Members come from diverse practices and traditions. Our membership includes:
- spiritual organizations, such as Unity Longmont Spiritual Center
- various meditation practices offered through The Meditation Place
- a variety healthcare professionals, including counselors, music therapists, therapeutic music practitioners, massage therapists, and Reiki practitioners
Learn more about who our members here.
Want to Participate? Join Us!
If you share in the mission of Practices for Inner Peace Longmont and want to help in the growth of this Longmont community organization, join us! You can join as a member by completing the following contact form. Annual membership dues are $60 and can be paid to PIP Treasurer, Connie Schaefer. Please note that your membership information will not be posted on our online directory until payment has been received.